Head, Neuroscience Patient Innovation Europe - Belgium
- Understand how technological innovation could help to solve patient pain points with a focus on the future in healthcare in line with the neurology strategy.
- Identify external innovative technologies (data sources, genetics, diagnostics, sensor technologies, platforms, devices, …) and breakthrough ideas/external partnerships that have the potential to create patient value and bring learning back within the company.
- As Regional ‘Go-To-Contact’, collaborate with local company team to connect and advocate company’s value proposition towards integration of innovation in the healthcare ecosystem;
- Engage and establish strong external connections, networks and collaborations with the transformational innovators and most progressive stakeholders (companies, organizations, institutions, startups, individuals, VCs/Accelerators), in Europe
- Facilitate and negotiate external strategic collaborations and partnerships focused on innovative technologies to reach a go/no go decision
- Engage with local innovators in their ecosystem and identify potential opportunities
- Advocate our company’s value proposition in external innovation
- Identify and establish strategic external partnerships opportunities
- Establish a regional network of innovators & partners to create transformational patient value
- As Regional ‘Go-To-Contact’, collaborate with local company team to connect and co -create with and within the current ecosystem
- Uncover relevant innovative technologies (data sources, genetics, diagnostics, sensor technologies, platforms, devices,…) that have the potential to create value at our company for patients of epilepsy and Parkinson disease.
- Master’s degree required
- PhD preferred
- Learn with enthusiasm with innovative mindset, start-up mentality, entrepreneur- can do and hands-on mentality
- Think strategically, analyze rapidly, and assimilate facts quickly
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build strategic partnerships within and outside the organization
- Facilitation and negotiation competencies to build network, direct and/or lead external collaborations and partnerships
- High level of initiative, drive and commitment
- Non-hierarchically minded
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Prepared to travel extensively in US (50%) and outside US (25%)
Job Segment: Genetics, Medical Technologist, Neurology, Medical, Science, Healthcare