This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will Leverage company regional footprint, presence, culture, and relationships to foster business development and success in new platforms.
- You will develop and manage the business development engagement plan for the Regional President in company and act as liaison and representative of the company Regional President for commercial and public engagements.
- Identifying opportunities from global and regional macro trends that impact company business growth and profitability will also be under the purview of this role.
- The position will focus on Strategy development for industry scouting, furthering industry penetration and positioning, advancing brand, product and technology visibility, etc. and engage external stakeholders on topics including sustainability, public affairs and technology for business development
In this position you need to have
- PhD in Biotechnology
- MBA is preferable
- 8+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills Both written and Verbal.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates