HCP Education Manager - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- LEAP is a global initiative starting in China with focus on Diabetes.
- The focus is the broad market.Almost all treating physicians are generalists (GPs) with low capability in treating diabetes patients especially the ones that progressed on their condition and should be on insulin therapy.
- LEAP will have a strong focus on HCP training to significantly and practically improve diabetes treating capabilities for these physicians.
- Our vision is to provide positive customer experiences and thus become the preferred health care partner for our customers.
- HCP education team is a medical marketing team, which aims to improve internal BU professionalism & PCP clinical practical capabilities via medical-marketing skills & approaches, which greatly contribute to build PCP confidence in diabetic patient management with company insulin treatment.
- Aligned with brand strategy and leveraging medical expertise, lead high quality educational/promotional content development to well meet both business & PCP educational needs at broad market
- Work with brand team, local TLs and local academic society to ensure education content to be best-in-class and meet local education needs.
- Also help that promotional and future programs are excellent as seen by the customers Manage regional PCP T3 speakers, responsible to develop and enhance PCP T3 speakers’ professionalism as company advocators by leveraging medical-marketing skills and approaches, including 1:1 coach, speaker TTT, speaker seminar campaign
- Work as field medical-marketing adviser, guide and facilitate local meeting execution to serve right customer by right message delivery, including agenda design, speaker selection, speaker brief, on-site support as product/disease expert Get valuable insights on company educational/promotional program from field internal & external customers to help refine education strategy
Enhance LD PHC BU professionalism to help BU delivery excellent customer experience
- Train and support RMT to ensure TLs’ correct understanding of company products’ scientific data
- Update FAQ for DCP by working with brand team & DCP team & medical CRP
- Train DCPs so that their medical knowledge is excellent and they can run best-in-class medical visit & group selling
The key additional areas of responsibility are:
- The HCP Education Manager will deliver lectures on Diabetes and company products as needed
- The HCP Education Manager will run TTT sessions as needed for potential speakers
- Assist medical team by providing insights to identify clinical practice data gaps of company insulin at broad market
Education & Medical Knowledge
- Degree in clinical medicine
- Preferably Master degree with minimum 3 years in clinical practice
- Knowledge of the national healthcare system and the pharmaceutical industry
- Clear understanding of customer and patient needs
- Related pharmaceutical experience desired.
- Good knowledge in diabetes
- Advanced interpersonal, team work skillsGood organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Have timeline sense of project management Good presentation skills
- Peer to peer relationships with regional thought leaders and local academic societies
- Good communication skills (oral/written)Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Commercial/business acumen and contribution
- Knowledge and experience at the customer interface
- Ability to effectively partner across multiple functions
- Quickly and comprehensively learning about new subjects areas and environments
- Able to travel (percentage varies with geography)