HCP Campaign Manager - Digital Marketing Professional in Healthcare (m/f) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in aninnovativeandpatient-centricjourney?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world’s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company? T
- hen the position as HCP Campaign Manager is for you!
- Responsible for the translation of the strategic plans in practical and impactful operational plans for all dedicated brands in the portfolio, under the guidance of the Portfolio Manager, taking up the insights from the customers and from the Customer Engagement Specialists (CES) and Key Account Managers (KAM)
- Lead the creation of cross-channel campaigns and several types of meaningful and impactful content, activities, material and services (Eg : written, video, info graphics, animation, interviews, detail aid, automated campaigns,….) tailored to the needs of key Health Care Professionals (HCP), as KOL, SP, GP, Retail and Hospital Pharmacists
- Analysis and identification of cross-channel insights
- Customer Integration: Maintains regular contact with a group of 5-8 customers that are representative of the Belgian target physicians for your brands
- Develop content for different audiences and platforms/channels (CES/KAM and other non-field channels) based on the strategic imperatives of each brand, in line with the positioning, ladder of adoption, customer segmentation and targeting, story flows and key messages.
- Meets quality standards and legal & internal requirements and full compliance with release procedure and “ pharma.be Code of Practice”
- Successful work experience in Marketing and/or Sales of 5 years minimum
- Experience in Digital Marketing and multi-channel approaches
- Understanding of the dynamics of the Primary Care environment or of the healthcare sector
- Solid User of Social Media and new digital technologies (as well as willing/ready to learn new ones)
- Experience in cross-channel marketing is an asset
- Practical Use of CRM system and other dedicated applied software
- Analytical thinking, creativity and customer centrality: develops solutions to customer needs
- Collaborative Leadership, Project Management & Cross Functional Cooperation
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (all spoken and business written)