RSscan International welcomes you and invites you to explore the interesting world of plantar pressure and analysing. Many exciting applications are possible, such as in biomechanical research labs, clinics, sports and leisure footwear shops, industrial and many more applications.
RSscan International is dedicated to deliver state-of-the-art solutions for all these fields and has a proven track record, backed by top notch specifications, patented technology, thousands of footscan® product users worldwide, published PhD studies, research papers, magazine articles and books on biomechanics.
The activities of RSscan in 25 countries has its headquarter in Paal (Belgium). RSscan has wide focus on the market in Europe, Asia, Amerika and Afrika, focused on the medical-sports field, revalidation & orthotics, the shoe-industry and scientific research on biomechanical movement.
Since 1998, RSscan has been market leader in pressure measurement systems.
We are recruiting new team-members (m/f) for our development team.
Within department development you will work on the development of new generations footscan products. You will be designing hardware with embedded- and test software. Within the team you will be supported by others for the mechanical design and the end-user software development.
- Minimal Master (industrial Engineer) – electronics or ICT
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Linguistic knowledge: Dutch (mother tongue) & English (good skills)
- Responsable person
- Driven and independent working skills to deliver technical high quality products
Tasks & disciplines:
- Analog circuits (opamps)
- Digital circuits (classical digitale cc, PLD, DSP, AD/DA converters)
- Power supplies (low tension on board)
- Embedded (8051/ARM/… cores)
- Interfacing (ethernet, USB)
- Scheme & PCB design (Altium designer)
- (embedded) C, C++, Qt
- EMC & safety compliance
- Test en simulation tools
- Send your CV and motivational lettre to RSscan International, Friso Hagman, de Weven 7, 3583 Paal-Beringen, fax naar 014235390, e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.