This job is currently Archived,
Hardware Product Manager - Scanning Systems Leuven Belgium,
Posted on : 23 May 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing. Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about the work they do because it is changing the world. Are you looking for an innovative challenge?
- Are you passionate about new technologies and manufacturing techniques?
- Then it is you we are looking for to join our team as a: Hardware Product Manager Scanning systems
- As a Hardware Product Manager you are the interface between the customer, Production (external suppliers) and Business Development.
- You work in alignment with the Project Manager and the technical team to translate the needs and perspectives of the customer into clear specifications for each party in the project, thus assuring a fluent cooperation. You are responsible for the technical side of the product itself, synthesizing the needs of the market based on input from Business development and the different customers. You will consolidate these needs into requirements and a road-map for Eye-wear.
- You will bring the stakeholders around the table to decide on priorities and actions. You will activate the teams, while assuring an efficient flow of information.
- Degree in business, engineering or computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in Product or Project Management, or in a position where you have handled cooperations with external suppliers
- Proficient knowledge of English is essential
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Knowledge of current production techniques is a plus
- Willingness to exceed our customer s expectations
- Professional, self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously
- Strong networking skills
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that values openness, trust and team spirit very highly.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates