Hardware Process Assurance Specialist - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
AKKA Group North America is looking for a Hardware Process Assurance Specialist who would like to join a dynamic and growing entity in Montreal and Toronto, to support one of its customers in the Aerospace sector.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In your role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Quality Assurance and be part of a Quality Assurance team. You will be responsible for performing Hardware Process Assurance reviews on hardware life cycle data within the guidance of DO-254.
You will provide support to the hardware team during the design phase of the project life cycle by auditing the development processes and their outputs for compliance with design plans, policies and procedures applicable to the project.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits of the outputs from the Hardware development cycle for compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring the Problem Report and Engineering Change Proposal System to ensure timely resolution and the implementation of Corrective Action
- Performing life cycle data reviews and produce Hardware Process Assurance Records, Conformity Reviews and Compliance Statements as necessary
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You have a University degree/diploma in Electronics or equivalent with at least five (5) years of experience
- You have a working knowledge of DO-254
- You are familiar with Quality Systems and audit protocols.
- You possess strong computer skills, working in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access)
- You have good communication skills including good English and French writing and verbal skills.
- You are customer-oriented with innovative problem solving skills and you are organized.
- You are a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision
- You display a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities, follow established directives closely and respond to urgent requests in a timely manner