This job is currently Archived,
Hands-on Engineer - Belgium
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- This eye-wear platform consists of various components, one of them being a state-of-the art scanner.
- The scanner needs to be further developed, adding new features and adapting it to new geographical market specifications.
- We also count on our hardware engineers to further support the industrialization of the scanner.
- You will be working in close collaboration with our partners, suppliers, production unit, design team and business development.
- You will define and implement the right components for the scanner.
- You will analyze the integration and interaction of subsystems.
- We are not looking for a specific degree, but the right set of mind, willing to perform high-level analysis and designs, but also do hands-on work, like welding and assembly in pre-production phase.
- You are tech-savvy, and have a background in electronics or mechatronics.
- You are able to technically challenge our suppliers in the choice of the right components and PCB layout.
- EMC knowledge is a plus.
- You are passionate about new technologies.
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- You want to deliver high quality work, even under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.