Haemophilia Regional Brand Manager Middle East - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Haemophilia Regional Brand Manager Middle East
- Accountable for Haemophilia portfolio in the Middle East.
- Works closely and in alignment with cross-functional positions to develop, execute and implement marketing/business plans/strategies for the portfolio;
- Use customer insights to prioritize/direct content creation to achieve financial targets.
- Drive innovation in a highly dynamic and competitive market
- Responsible for the product development, accessibility, launches and insight of Haemophilia franchise across the region
- Evaluate and analyse key competitor’s activities including communications, product development, pricing, overall strategy and exact marketing programs
- Develop promotional programs, activities and exact events to provide proper implementation of marketing plans in accordance to promotional cycles and current targets/tasks.
- Work closely with the Medical Affairs team and patient access team in developing the annual marketing plans for the Haemophilia Franchise across ME region
- Develop and manage revenue and OPEX targets and allocate expenses according to the marketing plan
- Cooperate with regional management and sales team and implement agreed action plans in line with timelines and company guidelines
- Establishes cross-functional teams where appropriate and interface with regional and country stakeholders through effective matrix management
- Identifies, develops and manages effective relationships with customers, which have regional reach, and ensures that our company is positioned as a leading, innovative and ethical provider of health care solutions
- Provide local insights and brand feedback to regional and global teams
- Develop marketing campaigns in cooperation with global brand management team.
- Proactively recommends Buy-Up opportunities to boost growth
- Participate in regular company meetings and contribute with Regional Managers and Directors
- Obtains external and internal insights to inform strategy, messaging, tactics; gathers thorough competitive intelligence; generates market research requests and helps compile market feedback from KAMs
- Degree in Pharmacy or any related course a must, MBA in Marketing a plus
- At least 10 years of experience with 3 years+ of specific marketing experience
- Experience in Hematology/Oncology field is a must.
- Experience with Haemophilia therapeutic Area or bleeding disorders is highly desirable
- Experience within Saudi Arabia is highly Desirable
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communications and collaborations skills
- Fluency in English required.
- Arabic Speaker is a must.