Haemophilia Key Account Manager Saudi Arabia
Accountable for the Haemophilia portfolio in Saudi Arabia. Works closely and in alignment with cross-functional positions to execute and implement marketing/business plans/strategies for the portfolio; to achieve financial targets.
- Key Account Manager (KAM) will partner with and ensure the long-term success of customers.
- Responsible for tendering and hospital negotiations and developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers/accounts, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- The KAM should be focused on a customer centricity approach, being able to deliver the best value proposition for each customer and be able to identify key business questions and define priorities from each account, through the development of account plans.
- As an Account Manager, should be able to design and implement specific projects at account level and interact with hospital Pharmacies, purchasing departments and management boards.
- The KAM will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, working closely with Value Access & Policy (VA&P) to ensure the timely and successful delivery of innovative products’ clinical & economics value according to customer needs and company’s objectives.
- Maximizes access for our products based on payer responsibility in targeted accounts by selling the value of our products
- Ensure net sales objectives in the hospital accounts
- Manage price and rebates in line with price policy
- Develop relationships with identified stakeholders for regional and account access
- Ensure relevant information is shared with Sales Reps and other stakeholders at Amgen
- Action plans per Priority Account
- Inclusion of products in key accounts without restrictions and with price conditions that reflect the value
- High quality internal and external customer relationships
- Promotion/image of our company in line with our Mission, vision and Values
- Periodic activity reports in covered area (e.g. net sales analysis, Price evaluation, discounts evolution, calls.)
- Degree in Pharmacy or any related course a must
- At least 6 years of experience
- Experience in Hematology/Oncology field is a must.
- Experience with Haemophilia therapeutic Area or bleeding disorders is highly desirable
- Experience within Saudi Arabia is a must.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communications and collaborations skills
- Fluency in English required. Arabic Speaker is a must.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.