This job is currently Archived,
Haematology Specialist - Italy
Jazz Pharma (company)
Posted on : 30 June 2017
- The role of the Haematology Specialist is to maximise the full sales potential of the product portfolio on a defined territory, achieving sales and related performance targets (as defined by the management team).
- This will be achieved through coordination of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate patients have access to company Haematology products.
- Developing professional working partnerships with those stakeholders to positively influence sales potential, future guidelines, funding, positioning of products and ensure effective implementation of peer to peer/advocacy programs.
- The Haematology Specialist will take full accountability for the preparation and execution of strong territory business & key account management plans as agreed with the management team, fully utilizing agreed processes and procedures.
- Deliver sales and related objectives against territory targets and contribute to national and team targets
- Develop a partnership relationship with KOLs and stakeholders by being an expert in the company Haematology products & relevant disease areas as well as local and national healthcare policy as appropriate
- Build customer networks that enable the rapid identification, diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Remove local prescribing barriers by helping priority accounts with solutions to local service limitations
- Develop, implement and review a cross-functional key account business plan for the territory that is aligned to the strategic brand plan and endorsed by the management team
- Monitor and evaluate performance against business plan and deliver within agreed matrix of activity (effective account call coverage and frequency) and budget (appropriate use of promotional spend) as agreed with the management team
- Work with medical, market access and marketing to enable customer access to company support programmes e.g. educational events, relevant symposium, peer to peer programmes
- Identify and capture opportunities for business growth e.g. key account potential, new projects or added value services
- Profiling (and regular updating of) key customers and accounts into currently available CRM system
- Accurate and timely reporting of customer and business records, through CRM system, using agreed performance measures
- Willingness and ability to assist with ad hoc business projects as defined and directed by the management team
- Behave ethically, responsibly and professionally in accordance with Company values and ABPI codes of practice
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous knowledge and experience of disease area preferred
- Previous speciality pharmaceutical sales experience with a proven track record in orphan disease area
- Experience in working cross-functionally; self-starter with a strong sense of personal accountability as well as the ability to work in a cross-functional team in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record in negotiating & influencing within a healthcare setting to deliver agreed and measurable objectives
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to access funding for new and existing drugs, with a demonstrable understanding of funding processes
- Advanced account management skills that demonstrate business acumen and an innovative approach to projects & solutions that bring added value to our company and other stakeholders
- Experience in working with appropriate partners on joint projects that deliver benefits to all stakeholders, in particular to patients
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Life Sciences Graduate or equivalent
- Fully valid driving license
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of “normal” hours, in order to meet business demands.
- The size of territory will necessitate appropriate management of travel requirements to ensure coverage of customers as directed by the management team
- The incumbent must reside within the territory of their responsibility