H3 PROGRAM MANAGER - RD&T - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry.
- More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry.
- You are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the technology pipe of Specialty Polymers beyond 2025 by selecting, organizing and coordinating programs into new "territories" such as smart materials.
- Develop and communicate a clear vision about the strategic intent of the programs. Identify, formulate and be accountable for clear deliverables on the related projects.
- Develop and manage a collaborative ecosystem with both internal and external stakeholders while maintaining a strict control of information and IP.
- Screen and structure project opportunities according to H3 methodology and guidelines
- Establish internal and external network (SSP RD&T, corporate R&I, universities, start-ups)
- Accountable to define and deliver key deliverables of projects and programs
- Lead technical teams (both internal and external)
- Present and review pipeline of projects with senior management
- Ensure strict control of IP and confidentiality
- 15 years experience in research and development with technical expertise in one or several areas (preferred in organic chemistry, polymers, material sciences, physical chemistry…)
- Excellent communication skills (preferred experience of engaging external stakeholders) / Ability to communicate clearly the big picture to both management and teams
- Creative thinking and ability to think out of the box
- Strong project and / or team management skills (planning and organization skills)
- Business orientation and marketing skills is a plus
- Our company is a major global player in chemicals with 90% of sales in business among the top 3 global leaders.
- An attractive salary package within a global, highly motivate work environment.