Group Nutritionist – Feeding Trial Excellence - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Group Nutritionist - Feeding Trial Excellence
- Are you looking for an extraordinary challenge and the chance to become part of a world leading knowledge hub?
- Do you have experience developing trial protocols and conducting feeding trials?
- Then you are the Group Nutritionist we are looking for to join our company.
You maximise the commercial impact of feeding trials
Here, you will play a key part in achieving our ambitions by further improving the high-level documentation of our value proposition and the continued evidence based development of our company. Working closely together with internal and external stakeholders and the Group Nutritionist responsible for feeding trial policy, your job description will include:
- Transferring market needs of value proofs into trial protocols
- Conducting feeding trials at farms and universities
- Evaluating data and reports using scientific approach and statistical analysis
- Securing that claims are substantiated by trial data or science and that technical documentation is valid
- The department refers to the Vice President responsible for R&D, and your success is measured on your ability to secure coherence between the feeding trial portfolio and our strategy to optimize value creation and commercial impact against cost.
Expertise in scientific methods and code of conduct
- You have an educational background in animal nutrition or another relevant field.
- Ideally, you have a Ph.D. and 5-10 years of experience from the feed industry, where you have gained expertise in feed formulation, design of precise feeding trial protocols and efficient execution. Your proven track record in carrying out feeding trials is impeccable, and you enjoy the commercial communication of your results.
- Applying your expertise in scientific code of conduct, statistical design and data handling, you earn the professional respect of customers and your broad network of other experts, contract research organisations, universities and other collaborators.
- You are fluent in English and communicate convincingly and with ease.