The next years, key activities will be large scale production, formulation, and greenhouse and field testing. Agrobodies have to be evaluated on multiple crops in greenhouse and on fields for their development and registration as biofungicides.
Therefore, we are looking for a scientist/agricultural engineer, with expertise and experience in testing crop protection products, preferably biopesticides on different crops and in different environments. The scientist/engineer is expected to conduct this research and development with a small in-house team and by interaction with agricultural experimental stations.
- Design program for the evaluation, development and registration of Agrobodies as novel biofungicides
- Management of a small in-house team for Agrobody testing in greenhouse and field
- Coordination of greenhouse and field trials with agricultural experimental stations
- MSc/Engineer/PhD in agriculture, biological techniques, or equivalent
- Experienced with (GEP) evaluation of crop protection products
- Enthusiastic team leader with good communication skills
- Hands-on, practical, problem-solving oriented
- Pro-active and high sense of quality, accuracy and detail
- Passionate and a positive mindset dedicated to success
- Interested and capable of collaborating outside of area of expertise
- Comfortable working in start-up environment