Group Lead, Accounts Payable - DS Molecular LLC - United States
- Processes Accounts Payable related transactions and review and ensure the accurate payment of vendor invoices and proper coding to the General Ledger.
- Analyze and research discrepancies between invoices, P.O.’s and Receivers. Performs duties under general direction with periodic supervision.
- Supports applicable regulations including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements.
Lead day to day activities for Accounts Payable. This includes all stages of invoice processing to payment and shared activities within Accounts Payable.
- Research and reconcile statements monthly.
- Print Accounts Payable Aging Report and research any significantly aged items.
- Responsible for month end accruals.
- Reconciling Purchase Clearing Account.
- Responsible for performing assigned tasks in accordance with applicable safety regulations and instructions, as well as correcting unsafe work habits and practices and/or bringing to the attention of the Safety Team or a supervisor any practice or condition that may be detrimental to the safety and health of the employees.
- You also have a responsibility to cooperate in all safety or health-related programs and assist in solving safety and health problems.
- Violations of safety directives and procedures will be handled in accordance with the established Company disciplinary process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrations, Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Four years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills are essentialDemonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated cooperativeness and dependability
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Languages Fluent spoken and written English