Group Head Biotech (m/f) - Germany
Pharma Career Box (company)
Our client is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
The new position of
will lead the Biotech group within Sterile Processing & Biotech.
- Major Duties of Position
- Develop a strong and motivated team for the execution of CapEx projects in the area of biotechnology
- Build and retain relevant know-how for the organization through people development, internal and external networking with experts and selected hiring
- Support direct reports in managing and executing CapEx projects through expertise in project management, biotech process engineering and application of relevant CapEx execution models (e.g. EPC and EPCm)
- Actively participate in biotech CapEx projects
- Drive innovation in the area of biotechnology by keeping abreast of latest technological advancements and ensuring a creative environment and implementation along the business case and the needs of the company
- Develop and maintain trustful relationships with internal and external partners
- Support the Unit Head in achieving the unit's operational targets
- Proactively provide business-relevant information and input for strategic decision making
Who you are
- University degree (Diploma, Master or PhD) in engineering, biotechnology or an equivalent qualification
- Long-term working experience in the field of biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Profound knowledge of equipment, facility and underlying GMP requirements, including relevant policies as well as authority and ISPE guidelines
- Excellent methodological expertise in project management and related best practices with proven track record of successful project executions
- Proven know-how in the field of CapEx execution models (e.g. EPC and EPCm)
- Good familiarity with modern design principles and approaches (e.g. modular facilities, ballroom concepts, single-use equipment and continuous manufacturing)
- Profound leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate teams
- Creative and innovative mindset combined with profound intercultural expertise
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Do you feel attracted by this position? We kindly ask you to apply in full confidentiality in English, with resumee and list of key competences.
PP PHARMA PLANING
International Executive Search & Specialist Recruitment Healthcare
Dr. Bergauer + Partner GmbH
Birgit Strecker-Gerdes, Managing Partner
Bismarckallee 2a D-79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 761 2 9615-0 oder Direktwahl: +49 761 2 96 15-16
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.