Group Financial Controller - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- In an increasingly complex environment, the centrally-managed Finance team strengthens its guidance with the position of a Group Financial Controller based in our head office.
- Support the financial accounting and reporting processes of the company and its entities
- Monitor and further develop the Internal Control System
- Administer the ERP system (Unit4 Agresso)
- Manage the mid-term planning, budgeting and financial reporting to the company Executive Management and the company Foundation Board
In order to master this challenge you have:
- A degree in Business Administration (with focus on financial management) or a relevant professional diploma
- Five years plus hands-on experience in financial accounting, controlling and specifically in financial consolidation in a global environment
- English and German language skills, both on level C1 or higher
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong analytical skills as well as a precise and thorough working style and
- The ability to work under pressure
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- Working in a highly committed international team
- A modern infrastructure
- Employment conditions which match the requirements and offer a high degree of flexibility re working hours and location