Group Controller (f/m) Medical Products Division - Germany
- The Corporate Division is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management.
- It provides essential services and support to all business divisions.
- Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
- Establish and further develop the controlling set-up of the Medical Systems Division to support the Medical Groups and other Headquarter Functions as a customer-oriented Business Partner
- Create analysis and reporting information to support decision forums such as Senior Management & Medical Group Management meetings
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement closing process
- Further develop the groups commentary process
- Cost controlling
- Support the European financial planning & forecast process
- Develop state-of-the-art reporting and visualization solutions in IBM Cognos or other core technologies used at our company.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Comply reporting and performance measures across the Medical Groups
- Ensure data integrity and completeness for operative and financial KPI's
- Successfully completed university degree preferably in business administration, industrial engineering and management or business informatics
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis
- Excellent communication skills, working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Cognos BI
- Preferably good knowledge of systems like SAP and HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- Preferably good understanding of consolidation
- Strong Team player