Group Accounting Manager - Denmark, Czechia, Germany
- Would you be a good team player in business projects?
- Are you an inspirational leader with respect for the individual preferences in your team?
- Are you able to take various perspectives into account and do you face challenges with an open mind?
- In that case you might be our new Group Accounting Manager.
With reference to the CFO, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Responsible for our Accounting department, consisting of 12 persons
- Daily management of 7 direct reports, hereof 5 in Denmark and 2 in Czech Republic
- Ensure proper compliance and governance level within accounting, tax, transfer pricing and VAT
- Continue prioritization of efficiency and quality improvements in Accounting
- Cash management
Furthermore, you will be engaged in:
- Hands on involvement in cross function projects as Accounting and Finance representative
- Risk assessment, including evaluation of our insurance coverage in cooperation with our legal department
- Ideally, you are an experienced leader within accounting and/or finance with a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You are familiar with legislative matters to ensure proper compliance within accounting, tax, transfer pricing and VAT.
- Your leadership takes point of departure in the individual position of your employees.
- You treasure teamwork and always seek the most optimal solutions considering all business perspectives.
- You communicate fluently in Danish and English, both written and oral, and potentially also in German.
- You will join a well-established BI team which consists of 7 developers working closely together with the rest of the IT department
- In our team we relish an informal atmosphere and openness is an essential part of our foundation.
- We are all curious and excited about new technology and strive to work with the newest tools.
- The explorer spirit still characterizes our company, although we have now become a large, international company.
- Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating.
- This attitude may be of benefit to you.
- We place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
- You will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
- We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.