This job is currently Archived,
Ground Worker - United Kingdom
HORIBA Mira (company)
Posted on : 17 April 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilize the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Ground Worker to join a busy proving ground maintenance team on our site.
- Within this pivotal role you will work within the team to ensure that the day to day provision of proving grounds maintenance is delivered to an excellent standard in accordance with business objectives and customer requirements.
- The successful applicant will therefore have good communication skills and be accustomed to working in a busy outdoor environment such as construction or farming and have experience of operating the required machinery.
- Concrete Forming
- Drainage installation and maintenance
- Operation of machinery including tractors, compactors and road rollers
- Roadway maintenance
- Towed and ride on mowers
- Ability to follow construction drawings
- Communication with customers and staff
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
Full UK driving licence