Graphic Auditor Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), as well as receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.
Our Charlottesville, VA, office is searching for a Graphic Auditor who will proofread all aspects of artwork and confirm compliance against the Regulatory Affairs Master Label and the Art & Print work order, confirm printability of files, and communicate errors to the artist (internal or external), as well communicate directly with the Retailer /Customer Art Department and Customer Marketing regarding packaging designs, regulatory compliance and quality issues, as well as status and timing of projects using various art review systems. The Graphic Auditor will also create/update and manage standard work instructions, metrics and right first time data along with variance other administrative duties.
- Proofreading artwork to achieve 99% “right first time” through Regulatory Affairs auditing.
- Effective written communication of defect detailing required corrections to internal and external designers.
- Responsible for customer communication regarding packaging designs, status and timing of projects.
- Responsible for providing timely responses to questions & requests of Sales/Internal and External Customer.
- Provides technical review of artwork for printability issues to eliminate alterations made by the printer.
- Responsible for creating, updating and managing standard work instructions.
- Responsible for Root Cause Analysis, data collection and managing Right First Time Metrics.
- Provide support to the Art Project Coordinator: Status management in SAP, Filing, Uploading Art files into Ensur.
- Associate’s Degree preferred or significant proofreading experience preferably in a printing or graphics environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Familiarity with Macintosh Graphics computer software required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Must be able to read and concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Experience in prepress or printing production preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to communicate necessary corrections clearly and consistently to Customers and Customer Marketing.
- 2-3 years experience in printing or graphics environment.