This job is currently Archived,
Granulation Production Manager, Supply Operations - United States
Posted on : 08 May 2017
Granulation Production Manager, Supply Operations
- Our company is filing an application for permanent alien labor certification for the following position: Granulation Production Manager
- The offered wage range is $94,037 to $134,000 per year.
Job Duties include:
- Lead and manage production operations within enzyme granulation department to provide products within predictable time frame, volume, and quality standards. Facilitate continuous optimization to ensure lean enzyme production.
- Ensure proper allocation of resources for the successful development of Granulation Production activities.
- Direct and coordinate Process Engineering group to maintain process under control, following basis directions, maintaining KPI and prioritizations according to business. Collaborate with Supply Chain organization related to the delivery of products to the SCM team.
- Make recommendations for facility and equipment investments; and engage in planning, budgeting, and follow-up of department activities.
- Develop strategies to improve value streams within company’ Americas Operations.
- Ensure Lean culture implementation and coaching. Support the senior user manager on the coordination and prioritization of the Management of Change for improvement projects and technical Investment Project Portfolio, and other activities related to the technical development plan.
- Prepare regular oral and written reports of progress status.
- Drive corporate and local safety, Zeal, hygiene, and GMP compliance within the Operations organization.
- Ensure area compliance within the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards and others, as required.
- Assure all departmental personnel and activities comply with the NZNA Environmental policy and Environmental Quality Standards.
- Prepare organizational development plan, succession plan, and activity-based cost accounting principles.
- Provide leadership and guidance to production team members, and coach and develop personnel according to the scope of their job-related functions.
- Implement departmental training programs, and provide guidance to individual development plans for all assigned personnel.
- Give follow-up and feedback regarding team performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology engineering, bio process engineering, or related field, plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or in the enzyme granulation field.
- Requires Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification and demonstrated experience with solid and immobilized enzymes industrial production processes, and large-scale optimization for batch and continuous processes.