This job is currently Archived,
Graduate Supply Chain Associate - Ireland
Posted on : 10 July 2017
An entry level role in supply chain, the Graduate Supply Chain Associate will provide support to our internal clients through end to end management of the procurement process for all indirect procurement activity of products and services. This role will also support the team managing direct purchases and inventory as necessary.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Primary contact for the purchases of all non-direct products and services.
- Vendor set-ups.
- Receipt reconciliations and AP engagement with Finance.
- Reconciliation of procurement card purchases with Finance.
- Management of internal logistics (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Vendor management of non-direct products and services.
- Maintenance of Long Term Supplier Declarations (LTSD) and other requested customer documentation.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Active participation in each function in the Supply Chain rotation to solidify understanding of each process and how each process works together to ensure overall business health and the ability to meet the customer expectations.
- Perform other assigned tasks as required.
- A working knowledge of purchasing, receiving, inventory management, and accounts payable.
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve agreed company goals.
- Proficiency at handling multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy under, frequently, tight deadlines.
- Good analytic skills able to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion.
- Effective communication, both verbally and in writing, to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional competency in desktop software applications such as MS office, particularly Excel and Word.
- High level of integrity and ambition.
Education / Experience
- Minimum Leaving Certificate; preferred B. Comm. / BBS
- Up to three years’ experience in either a corporate or manufacturing environment
- Project management skills
- Our company is the world’s leading medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture and commercialization of aerosol drug delivery systems.
- Founded in 1997, we have grown to become the global leader in high performance aerosol drug delivery, partnering our technology with the leading mechanical ventilation companies.
- Our company technology is used by millions of patients and caregivers in over 75 countries worldwide.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- VHI including Dental
- On-site Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Sports & Social Club
- Flexi- Start Time.