- Under the direction of production leadership, the PAO assumes the regular duties of, or temporary replacement duties for, all direct and indirect positions within (700, 800, 900) Production Departments, except for the positions of Setup, Molding Technician, and Lyophilizer Operator.
- Additionally performs jobs where planned production volume exists and there are no production operators assigned to that specific operation.
- Will maintain required budgeted throughput rates.
The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a clean/safe work area and reports any safety hazards to supervision.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of all relevant production-related job positions within the 700, 800, a 900 areas while serving as a temporary replacement.
- Knows and observes all quality and GMP standards at each operation within the assigned department.
- Possesses working knowledge of the MRP system as it applies to positions within the assigned department.
- Uses current reporting methods for production and waste at all operations.
- Performs quality self-inspections, where appropriate, according to latest methods using VACUTAINER Specifications for all relevant operations.
- Works efficiently and cooperates with supervision and other employees.
Other responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Complies with all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all local BD quality policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of sound Quality Assurance principles.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental, and quality system standards.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with qualifying disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other.