MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- Under moderate supervision, responsible for retaining, expanding or acquiring relationship with prescribers or groups of customers, consistent with our values and standards
- Builds and utilizes relationship with customers to appropriately gather information on customer’s needs, using data to inform development and pull-through of annual account plans
- Work independently or as part of a team within an assigned district/account
- Understand and identify customer needs, support customer’s strategy and demonstrate value and better health outcomes to professionals and their patients with our values and standards.
- Responsible for conducting activities and for achieving business results in a manner consistent with MSD Polices, standards and values.
- Uses analytical and metric analysis regarding performance
Key job qualifications:
- university/college degree (preferred)
- preferably 1-2 years of previous experience as REP
- ability to work independently
- desire to innovate and succeed
Skills, competencies and personal interests:
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- a polite, thoughtful and friendly attitude
- patience and calmness under pressure
- good organizational and project management skills
- ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Ability to understand customer needs and market dynamic to improve overall
- Analytical thinking
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Direct Sales Generic Job Title:Customer Rep., Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Portugal-Lisbon-Lisbon
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Project Manager, Direct Sales, Animal Health, Sales, Technology, Veterinary