This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Your tasks and responsibilities
The main goal in your position is to develop, implement and strategize with internal and external stakeholders to positively impact the policy developments within the European Union from acompany perspective.
- Monitor and evaluate EU policy developments of relevance for our company.
- Support development and implementation of EU lobbying strategies with key stakeholder groups.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication.
- Ensure maintenance and further expansion of our company s network to external governmental and stakeholder contacts.
- Ensure regular contact to internal experts, mainly at headquarter level of our company and its divisions.
- Support the head of the EU Liaison Office in his tasks.
- Keep close contacts and align where relevant with Public & Governmental Affairs and Communications colleagues on global and on country level in the European region.
Who you are
- A master degree in political science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in governmental affairs and/or EU institutions and practical experiences in EU advocacy and communication work.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the EU political system.
- Proven project and event management experience.
- Work experience in a multinational environment.
- Proven intercultural communication skills and excellent writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge in English and working knowledge of a second European language is an asset.
- Results driven and pragmatic attitude.
- Being open-minded and able to challenge the status quo.
What we offer you
- You have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Our company employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- excellent salary including vacation allowance, smartphone and expense allowances;
- performance bonus and year end premium;
- 34 days off;
- group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance;
- an inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues;
- a successful innovative organization;
- international career possibilities;
- challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop;
- personal comfort services.
Find a Job Find Candidates