Government Event Communication Specialist - Turkey
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- Our company operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain.
- We are currently looking for a strong healthcare profile with the right attitude to join our Business Development and Operations Department as"Government Event Communication Specialist".
- Making Government Event Communication on time
- Follow up all congress and events and responsible for to submit these events due to the timeline of the government
- Keeping recordings of all government event communication; making necessary reporting and informing activities to departments
- Working planned and in coordination with internal and external customers about Government Event Communication.
- Monitor compliance on all event coordination activities to assure that
- business and ethical standards are consistently maintained
- Supporting value transfer reporting process
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry or ministry in related fields is preference
- University graduate
- English knowledge is preference
- Eager to succeed in every situation, competitive
- Handle easily grift and challenging issues
- High in self-consciousness
- High appetite for succession and delivering expected results in every situatio
- Positive and supportive towards change
- Can work in collaboration with different functions