GMP Manager (m/f) Manufacturing - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- Thanks to your work at our company , the development work in production shall be advanced and further developed in accordance with GMP regulations.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for the internal and external coordination of development work toward GMP production of RNA preparations and correspondingly also supervise the activities at our partner company
- In addition, you will be responsible for the exploration and supervision of external contract manufacturers for the production of relevant preparations.
- In this context, you will explore new technologies for the production of liposomes and RNA nanoparticle preparations.
- Last but not least, you will share responsibility for the development of technologies for GMP-compliant production processes (upscaling) for clinical products to market maturity.
What you have to offer.
- Completed course of study in natural sciences with a doctorate in chemistry, biology, pharmacy or an analogous field
- Very good knowledge in pharmaceutical technology, production processes for pharmaceutical products to be administered parenterally, or nanoparticle preparations
- Good understanding of technological and physical interrelationships with regard to pharmaceutical preparations
- Knowledge of technologies in connection with drug delivery, gene delivery and/or RNA or DNA-based preparations
- Profound knowledge of the requirements for the work under GMP and in the regulated environment