This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness
- thanks to your work at our company , the development work in production shall be advanced and further developed in accordance with GMP regulations.
your duties in detail:
- you will be responsible for the inteRNAl and exteRNAl coordination of development work toward GMP production of RNA preparations and correspondingly also supervise the activities at our Partner company
- in addition, you will be responsible for the exploration and supervision of exteRNAl contract manufacturers for the production of relevant preparations.
- in this context, you will explore new technologies for the production of liposomes and RNA nanoparticle preparations.
- last but not least, you will share responsibility for the development of technologies for GMP-compliant production processes (upscaling) for Clinical products to market maturity.
what you have to offer.
- completed course of study in natural Sciences with a doctorate in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or an analogous field
- very good knowledge in Pharmaceutical Technology, production processes for pharmaceutical products to be administered parenterally, or nanoparticle preparations
- good understanding of technological and physical interrelationships with regard to pharmaceutical preparations
- knowledge of technologies in connection with Drug Delivery, Gene delivery and/or RNA or DNA-based preparations
- profound knowledge of the requirements for the work under GMP and in the regulated environment
Find a Job Find Candidates