- Lab based role focused on development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods either for PK, ADA or Biomarker analysis
- Work closely with the project bioanalytical representatives to ensure effective knowledge transfer of bioanalytical methods to CRO partners.
- Collaboration with colleagues to ensure methods are appropriately validated to support GLP studies
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues associated to ligand binding assays as they arise
- Actively contribute to ensuring GLP and GCP quality systems are compliant with regulatory requirements and robust scientific practice.
- Actively promote transfer of scientific knowledge amongst peers and keep abreast of latest developments in regulatory bioanalysis including technologies and publications.
GLP Immunoanalytical Scientist - Belgium The scope of the role is focused on supporting regulatory bioanalysis across our portfolio. This role is heavily lab based.
Project is currently here
The role will include but is not limited to:
Work from home: Not Allowed
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Field of study
Good to have
Desired Skills & Experience
- BSc./MSc. in Life Sciences (e.g. Biomedical Sciences, Medical technology, Immunology or similar)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the pharma or CRO industry supporting regulatory bioanalysis of NBE or biomarkers programs
- Hands-on knowledge of a range of bioanalytical techniques and platforms including but not limited to ELISA, MSD and Gyros to support the analysis of Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamics endpoints including Anti-Drug Antibodies and Biomarkers.
- Experience in autonomous method development and validation and transfer of novel methods for PK, ADA and Biomarker support.
- Ability to troubleshoot immunoanalytical methods to ensure methods are fit for purpose.
- Experience in working with a wide range of internal stakeholders including Non-Clinical Safety, DMPK, Translational Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical operations and Quality Assurance colleagues.
- Well organized, capable of communicating clear instructions to partners and stakeholders alike
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken, working knowledge of French is a plus
- Experience utilizing automation tools such as the Hamilton Starlet or other systems would be highly desired
What we offer
Permanent contract and fringe benefits.