Do you have experience within supply chain planning and are you ready for the next step in your career? We are looking for a Supply Network Planner for our Global Sales & Operations Planning department based in Ballerup.
Leo Pharma’s ambition is to become the preferred Dermatology partner in the world helping people to achieve healthy skin and help 100 Million patients around the world by 2020. We focus primarily on treatment of Psoriasis and Eczema conditions both in terms of more traditional topical treatments, but also in the near future with biological treatments. In addition to Dermatology, we also have a range of Thrombosis products as well as a portfolio in the areas of Cardiovascular, Antibiotics, Coagulation, Osteoporosis and Renal care.
By joining LEO Pharma, you will get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among highly skilled supply chain professionals while taking on our common quest to become the preferred Dermatology partner improving people’s lives around the world.
About Sales & Operations Planning
You will join a team of 15 dedicated colleagues in our Sales & Operations Planning department based at our global head quarter in Ballerup, Denmark. We focus on delivering top-of-the-class supply chain and planning solutions and services across the global organisation. We are part of the Global Patient Supply function, and you will report to Value Stream Planning Manager.
You will be part of a dedicated team of 6 employees where your main responsibility will be to manage the Global Supply Network Planning and to deliver the monthly Sales & Operations Plan for your portfolio of products. Your will work to secure the balance of global demand and global supply based on capacity and inventory targets.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- contribute to the global S&OP process for the assigned Brand Value Stream for a 24 months rolling horizon
- review and maintain strategic supply chain parameters such as minimum stock balances, lot size strategy,
capacity utilisation targets and volume output levels
- create supply network plan in the S&OP horizon including replenishment of finished goods, production of bulk
and sourcing requirement of critical components
- manage critical supply events affecting multiple markets in close corporation with Production Site
and Customer Order Management
- create Long Term Capacity Plan per production site based on Long Term Forecast
- take part in business projects relating to your Brand Value Stream
You will work cross functionally with many different stakeholders and will be travelling approx. 5-15 days per year.
Experience within Supply Chain and planning
You hold a degree at minimum BSc level within Supply Chain Management or similar. In addition you have a minimum of three years’ experience from working with Supply Chain and planning processes. Your IT skills are strong and you have thorough experience with Microsoft Excel. Experience with SAP ECC, SAP SCM, SAP APO and SAP Business Object is highly valued.
To succeed, you must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver accurate data and analysis in a timely and structured manner. You are able to communicate and build strong relations at all organizational levels, and you have a proactive, pragmatic and solution oriented personality. You thrive in a job where you can use your holistic business understanding and at the same time handle hands-on and operational tasks. Related to this, you are motivated by being able to impact the continuous development of our Sales & Operations Planning process. Working in a global setup, you must have solid English skills, both written and spoken.
- strong presentation and communication skills
- engaged and customer-oriented
- team player with good peer relationships
- well-structured and persistent
- high integrity and good at solving problems
- action oriented with a strong drive and focus on results
We look forward to receive your application.