This job is currently Archived,
Global Supply Chain Excellence Manager (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 27 March 2017
To strengthen our Team in the field of Global Supply Chain, we are seeking a Global Supply Chain Excellence Manager (m/f).
- evaluate and redesign supply chain processes and the global supply network
- support projects optimizing the global supply network and the value streams
- support and improve the global S&OP process
- implement a standardized rough cut capacity planning including optimization of asset utilization
- implement control tools and processes i.e. for unexpected demand
- implement a differentiated planning approach for inventory optimization globally
- a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering sciences or similar subject
- experience in Project Management
- knowledge in material, capacity and production planning
- experience in lens business of advantage
- knowledge in LEAN supply network
- excellent skills in Excel, SAP and Supply Chain IT systems
- fluent in English
- high analytical skills, goal-oriented and proactive working as well as a high degree of operational readiness
- With just under 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- We develop and distribute lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.