This job is currently Archived,
Global Security Department Coordinator Cambridge United States,
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Global Department Coordinator to provide executive administrative support to the Vice President, Global Security.
- The right candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative, and calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills are essential for this role due to interactions with C-level executives, others across all levels of the organization.
- This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, the ability to prioritize, and a high level of discretion with an ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Provide general administrative support, to include: calendar and meeting management, coordination of global security and other leadership team meetings - set agendas, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and logistics for executive meetings; support the preparation of Board materials as appropriate.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant company policies and procedures and provide information in this regard as required.
- Manage expense reporting by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
- Provide finance and budget support by submitting requests for purchase orders, and tracking invoices through the payment process.
- Support or facilitate global communications, in and outside of normal office hours, as needed.
- Business travel arrangements for the VP, Global Security as required. Proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts. Additionally, generate detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations.
- Coordination and logistics support of meetings and events, both on and off-site.
- Prior experience supporting senior executives, preferably in the biopharma industry.
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment. Project management and project coordination skills desired.
- Experience planning large, complex meetings desired.
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint experience required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and maintaining a proactive and diplomatic demeanor in a complex, ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information.
Bachelors degree preferred.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Corporate Security, Administrative Assistant, Biology, Science, Security, Administrative
Cambridge MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates