Global Security Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
- Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- The Global Security Risk & Threat Security Analyst serves as the Company's Security Intelligence Analyst to conduct and prepare sophisticated in-depth analytical research products, assessments to support global security initiatives and programs.
- The position serves an important function for the Global Security Department.
- The position resides within the Global Security Operations Communication Center (GSOCC) and is supervised by the Global Security Systems and Programs Administrator.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Works closely with Global Security personnel to ensure Company employees have the benefit of accurate and timely security risk and threat information.
- Prepares internal audits of systems and follow ups with action plans.
- Monitors the changing risk environment on a real-time basis in those areas of the world where the company has interests; monitors global threats and risks and communicates these to impacted security leads.
- Monitors and prepares reports regarding crime trends and risk data as required in support of the travel security program, vulnerability assessments, and potential company expansion efforts.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; associates degree or equivalent progress towards a bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of two years of professional analysis within law enforcement, national security or U.S.
- Military or a minimum of two years general security operations required.
- Advanced knowledge in the area of Security Risk & Threat Analysis preferred
- Global experience preferred.