Global Scientific Communications Manager – Oncology/Hematology - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Master’s degree and 3 years of directly related experience
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of directly related experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of Clinical experience
High school diploma/GED and 12 years of Clinical experience
• Doctorate degree (PharmD, PhD, MD, DO) with one or more years of cumulative experience in Medical/Scientific Affairs, Clinical Development, Clinical Research, patient care, and/or basic research
• Prior experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development within the biopharmaceutical industry (or clinical experience) in the area of Oncology-hematology
• Understanding of Scientific Communications projects including disease state education programs, advisory boards, congress/publication plans, and RML resources
• Understanding of the Medical Information capabilities, literature surveillance, adverse event and product complaints requirements
• Experience with marketed products and late-stage pipeline products
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills and the ability to critically analyze the scientific literature to form logical opinions and communicate key business and clinical information at multiple levels
• An understanding of the pharmaceutical commercialization process and knowledge of the legal and regulatory guidelines affecting promotion of prescription products
• The ability to work in teams and interface in a dynamic environment across corporate functions
• Prior experience managing consultants and vendors is desired.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.