- Our supply chain function is a cross divisional organisation providing patients with access to medicine in a complex global network of internal manufacturing sites and external CMO partners. This is an exciting time at our company when we are investing in supply chain to bring new systems, processes and culture to our organisation to drive efficiency whilst bringing value to the organisation and our patients.
- We search for a change agent to execute and drive our Supply Chain vision.
- The Global S&OP Director will manage the global IBP process based on the standard process owned by the COE.
- With his/her peers in the other regions implement a standardized global process and capability to enable the rollup of the 5 regional demand plans into a global supply (for 2 hubs) and finance view.
- The job holder is responsible for providing leadership and driving cross functional alignment throughout all supply chain functions to meet business objectives which include Commercial, Manufacturing, Planning, Customer Service, Logistics, Finance, Quality, Regulatory and Product Development.
- Key to the role is the transitioning the existing organization to the new processes and tools that will be delivered and the job holder is expecting to achieve this through coaching and mentoring the respective operational teams in close collaboration with the global Hub Management teams.
IBP Management and execution
- Management and governance of the monthly Global IBP Process driving cross functional alignment throughout all supply chain functions to meet business objectives.
- Develop IBP maturity to deliver significant long-term improvements (4-36 month horizon) and optimal business decision making across both regional and global reviews and feeding the outcome of those decisions back to the Demand and Supply leads within the region for action including monitoring and follow-up.
- Connect with global leaders and teams to improve supply chain effectiveness and performance, primarily through excellent technical ability, coaching and leadership.
- Responsible for influencing global teams who are responsible for collecting, analyzing, consolidating, and reporting Supply Chain data, aiming to…
- Improve line item fill rate and reduce stock outs
- Improve Inventory Levels within agreed commercial service commitments
- Deliver working capital Improvements (Discards and inventory carrying costs)
- Work closely with the COE to provide continuous improvement recommendation to the agreed standard.
- Keep a clear segregation of duty between the COE as owner and process steward of IBP and IBP execution which is focusing on the implementation and the continuous improvement of the process.
- Drive engagement with Finance to develop a process where demand and supply plans are monetized to provide big picture financial view aligned to the Business Plan.
- Develop a process with finance to link revenue, costs and profits with customer demand, capacities & constraints to drive informed E2E business decisions.
- Lead the annual LROP process within the Region by partnering with Commercial and Finance to successfully complete the submission in time and accurately.
- Review and develop long term global improvements opportunities in Performance Metrics, providing appropriate resource prioritization and negotiation of global Supply Chain Hub and non Supply Chain Hub resources.
- Interface between and escalation point for Commercial, Finance and Supply Chain partners – supporting Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting & business analysis.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve supply chain effectiveness and performance.
- Continuing to develop a forward looking IBP process by changing the mindset amongst all Supply Chain functions to focus on the future state, by…
- Contributing to the establishment of Service Level Agreements (SLA) with Commercial, Manufacturing and Logistics
- Unified understand of net requirement demand plan monthly at site and product level and impact on standard calculated rough cut capacity plan
- Global standard reviews with clear content formatting that can be consolidated in one single global view
- Understand the relation between the Tier process and the IBP process and how they tie in.
Lead the Cross Regional IBP team:
- The IBP Cross Regional lead will establish a cross regional community of practice to develop, manage, track and monitor IBP process across regions.
- Establish a standardized global process and capability to enable the roll up of the regional plans into a global view.
- Responsible for leading the community of practice, short term and long term enhancements and optimization of IBP process across sites, markets and regions.
- Responsible for providing leadership and driving cross functional alignment throughout all supply chain functions to meet business objectives which include Commercial, Manufacturing, Planning, Customer Service, Logistics, Finance, Quality, Regulatory and Product Development.
- Key to the role is the transitioning the existing organization to the new processes and tools that will be delivered and the job holder is expecting to achieve this through coaching and mentoring the respective operational teams in close collaboration with the global Hub Management team.
- Minimum 3 years’ of IBP experience in high pressure matrix organizations preferably within different industry sectors
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading teams in a Supply Chain role (Customer Service, Supply Operations, Manufacturing, Logistics)
- Project Management: Demonstrated track record of delivering projects and realizing benefits within time, budget
- Detailed knowledge of S&OP, Order to Cash, Financial and Supply Planning processes and systems
- Strong customer focus, inter-personal skills and information systems skills
- Ability to listen to others and link to others’ ideas
- Attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, including familiarity with operations concepts such as DMAIC, Lean 5S, SCOR
- Ability to present complex analysis in understandable forms to business stakeholders
- Demonstrates leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution and ability to manage people in a matrix reporting structure
- Experienced ERP / Planning Systems User
Job Segment: Law, Information Systems, Manager, Product Development, Supply, Legal, Technology, Management, Research, Operations