The GQM manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Lead and implement the worldwide quality strategy at our company
- Manage directly a small GQM team,and indirectly monitor all local Q-departments within the company
- Drive quality compliance across all company locations and ensure preparedness for any external audit
- Perform internal audits of our companies across the world
- Support local Q-departments to take action on any audit findings, to reinforce compliance or remedial action on any unsatisfactory findings
- Ensure that procedures, their proper application and systems are in place for Supplier Qualifications
- Liaise with relevant governmental bodies, industry groups, etc.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant (international) work experience
- Experienced people manager
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Skilled to work in a matrix organization
- Results focused
- Our company offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.