The GQM manager will work in Rotterdam (Netherlands) and will report to the Area Operations Manager. The GQM team members are based at our Headquarters and at sites in Europe. and China.
- Lead and implement the worldwide quality strategy at Fagron Group
- Manage directly a small GQM team, based in Rotterdam and Shanghai, and indirectly monitor all local Q-departments within the Fagron Group
- Drive quality compliance across all Fagron locations and ensure preparedness for any external audit
- Perform internal audits of Fagron companies across the world
- Support local Q-departments to take action on any audit findings, to reinforce compliance or remedial action on any unsatisfactory findings
- Ensure that procedures, their proper application and systems are in place for Supplier Qualifications
- Liaise with relevant governmental bodies, industry groups, etc.
Set yourself apart
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant (international) work experience
- Experienced people manager
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Skilled to work in a matrix organization
- Results focused
What’s on offer?
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.