This job is currently Archived,
Global Quality Assurance Manager Food - Belgium
Posted on : 19 February 2017
- Our company is one of the largest companies in the consumer health and personal care industry in Europe.
- Our company has a wide brand portfolio including top brands.
- Our company has managed to build a high performance, customer-focused organization which today is directly active in 35 countries, serving a high potential market of prescription-free, consumer-oriented health products.
- Its headquarters are based in Belgium.
- Our company is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Senior Associate
- Our company is a rapidly expanding company constantly looking for dynamic people who are not afraid of a challenge.
- In order to support the Head of Global Quality Assurance Food / Medicines in maintaining a high-performance QA structure for the entire company Group, we are currently looking for a Global Quality Assurance Manager Food
- Approximately 25% of our company’s products are manufactured internally (8 plants spread over Europe) while the remainder is outsourced to specialized third-party contract manufacturers, mainly based in Europe.
- We are looking for a hands-on Quality Assurance Manager who can lead the Global Quality Assurance Food department in integrating and maintaining the Local and Global Quality Management System.
- You will act according to the Global Quality Assurance (QA) vision, strategy and procedures for the integrated Corporate & Country QA group.
- You will lead the team in as well as execute the following activities:
- You will agree Quality Agreements and Technical Quality files with third parties (mainly contract manufacturers
- You will help with due diligence and integration of new product developments / new product introductions.
- You will support technical transfers, qualification and validation work.
- You will investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s and improvement plans together with third-parties (contract manufacturers).
- You will evaluate and follow-up Change Controls together with the Regulatory Affairs team.
- You will agree stability programs.
- You will be part of third-party qualification and regular third-party auditing.
- You will maintain databases and documents according to good documentation practices and record retention procedure.
- You are responsible for updating and executing the annual sampling plan.
- You are responsible for updating raw material archive.
- You will be responsible for executing product risk analysis.
- You will maintain licences for organic products (food & cosmetics).
- You are responsible for the set-up of a batch control procedure.
- You will assist in the GDP administrative batch control procedure.
- You will act as data administrator in coordinating the complaints (quality defects, adverse events) across the full company business.
- You will directly report to the Head of Global QA Medicines / Food
- Master degree in (pharmaceutical/biomedical) sciences, engineering, (bio)chemistry,… or equivalent through experience.
- You preferably have 8 years of relevant experience in quality assurance.
- Good knowledge of the relevant European and Belgian food regulations and (ISO) standards.
- You preferably have experience in botanical extracts and food microbiology.
- You possess general knowledge of Belgian and European medicinal regulations.
- Good people management skills
- Self-starter, capable of working autonomously.
- Clear communicator, practical and solution orientated.
- Enthusiastic and hands-on.
- Strong project management skills & team worker.
- Persistent drive for results in a fast-paced environment, utilizing sound project focus, organizational and problem solving skills.
- International travelling (1 x months) is inherent in this role.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset.
Our offer :
- A key QA position in a growing organization.
- An appealing career opportunity in a dynamic, strong growing multinational company environment.
- Apart from a competitive remuneration pack (including pension plan, hospitalisation insurance,…), we offer you excellent personal development and growth opportunities, depending on your level of education, expertise, skills and experience.