This job is currently Archived,
Global Program Leader (m/f) Freiburg Germany,
Pharma Career Box (company)
Posted on : 26 July 2017
- Our client is a European, Research oriented biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical company, global player, within Top 10 of the industry.
- The company is worldwide leader in Research, Development, Production and Marketing of Biosimilars.
- The Project Management is organised in Cross-Functional Teams of some ten members delivering technical / scientific / medical / regulatory / market access / marketing expertise linked with sub-teams to assure execution of tasks.
- The new position of will manage and lead one project team with integrative style, developing team performance and will improve results by synergies.
- Crucial is taking decisions, communicate precisely and follow through activities.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsibility for bio-similar development programs
- Lead multidisciplinary international program and/or sub teams
- Lead the process of developing integrated (commercial/development) strategic and operational development plans for respective program with the objective to optimize value, time, resources and risks
- Monitor execution of development plan
- Lead scenario generation, contingency planning, conflict resolution and the process of decision-making within the team
- Consolidate program cross-functional information for reporting to management / decision boards
- Responsible for forecasts and management of development budget (> 20 mUSD p.a.)
- To fill this position successfully you have a graduate degree in life sciences and about eight years experiences in relevant pharma environment with background in development as well as cross-functional experience in more than one field.
- We are looking for a personality with strong leadership skills and the ability to bridge between scientific and business participants.
- Do you feel attracted by this position? We kindly ask you to apply in full confidentiality in English, with resume and list of key competences.
79098 Freiburg Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates