Global Product Specialist / Product Manager Witness - Denmark
- Our company is a highly ambitious organization in constant change. Through innovation and product advancement, we aim to help the #1 dream of every infertile couple come true.
- Our company is a leader in delivering innovative Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) solutions that enhance the work of ART professionals to the benefit of families.
- Our company is part of The Cooper Companies, Inc. and is operated through the business unit Cooper Surgical - a leader in women’s healthcare products.
- Through recent acquisitions of leading manufactures in the industry; K-Systems, Research Instruments, The Pipette Company and Wallace, we offer a leading portfolio of ART products. The Cooper Companies, Inc. is represented globally by 10,000 employees.
- Our company counts approximately 425 employees of which 125 are located at our headquarters.
- You will be part of the Global Marketing Team of 17 dedicated colleagues and report to our Vice President of Global Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop long and short term plan for penetration and growth of Witness
- Develop tactical activities to support penetration of Witness and cross selling with Equipment and consumables portfolio
- Drive optimization and profitability of portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Define sales model for Witness, here-under understand the impact of the variables on the model.
- Understand the competition, here-under strength and weaknesses of competitive portfolio, market size, market share, growth opportunities, barriers and drivers
- Provide insights and training to facilitate sales
- Develop sales tools and promotional activities to support markets
- Provide product training to sales force and customers
- Participate as marketing resource in R&D projects
- Drive input for pipeline based on customer needs, hereby defining product requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and execute timely launches according to forecasts
- Provide prioritized input to registration process based on needs of the business
- Develop campaigns and other sales driving marketing activities with Communication team
- Identify relevant KOLs
- Manage external product workshops
- Participation in trade
- shows and congresses
Cross functional management
- Maintenance and development of interface with Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, and R&D departments
- Deliver input to product development projects based on market trends, customer feedback, and sales input
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience with systems product marketing, strategic and tactical, preferably from the medical device or pharma industry, but experience from promoting similar IT based system concepts like ERP systems / alarm business / cloud based industrial data systems etc. would be relevant
- Experience from designing IT systems architecture concepts and defining routes to market for these Master or Bachelor degree in science and/or Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business Administration Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Strong commercial mindset and technical understanding
- Proven portfolio management skills
- Good at networking and creating customer relationships
- Results, structured and goal-oriented
- Proficient communicator, presenter and able to work in an international environment and with cross functional groups
- Globally thinking and willing to travel approx. 70 days per year
- A challenging position with a dynamic, globally leading, high growth company
- Competent employees working together as a team towards common goals in a positive environment
- A salary package to match your qualifications and an attractive pension and health insurance