We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Product Manager to develop and implement the Marketing Plan. The Product Manager will initiate and execute pre-launch activities for products currently in clinical development Phase III, as well as market research and pre-Marketing activities for other products currently in early development. The successful candidate is expected to drive effective pre-launch, launch and post-launch activities at the Global level, and support local affiliates with a key focus on Germany in 2017-2018. This role requires an individual with strong communication skills, as well as a strong team player who will work smoothly with colleagues in Market Access, Clinical Development, Regulatory, Manufacturing and other relevant functions.
The individual must also be viewed as a creative Marketer who is comfortable with clinical/scientific data and who can readily bridge between Clinical Development/Regulatory on one hand, and Market Access/Sales & Marketing on the other.
The Product Manager will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
As Product Manager you are expected to:
- Create a strategic and tactical Marketing Plan that maximizes the launch success of our existing products and optimal development of future products
- Provide Marketing expertise and collaboration within our Launch team, to your peers within the company and to the organization in general
- Build excellent relationships and interactions between Marketing and other functions (Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales, Manufacturing, Regulatory and Clinical Development)
- Coordinate Market Research activities to support Market Access activities, esp. pricing decisions, as well as launch planning including packaging, sales force sizing and deployment, targeting, etc. and support Manufacturing with quality Sales Forecasting
- Gain a deep understanding of patient and physician experience and expectations, identify and fill market gaps and generate new ideas that drive adoption, grow market share and improve customer experience
- Develop Branding guidelines and materials, promotional documents and materials (including Congress booth) to differentiate our products and maximize awareness, trial and adoption
- Manage directly contacts with outside vendors, such as Market Research, advertising and branding agencies and keep a tight control on budget, timelines and quality of work product
- Work closely with Medical Affairs to develop relationships with KOLs, maximize Congress presence (posters, oral presentations, satellite symposia) and build a comprehensive publications plan in order to maximize awareness of the companys products: German and European allergy congresses will be a key priority in 2017 and 2018.
- Ensure all processes and communications are legally and regulatory compliant - Work closely with Medical Affairs to ensure medical review and approval of all promotional materials in compliance with EFPIA Codes of Practice, and local regulations
- Participate and thrive in a tightly-knit, interactive, team-oriented culture
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree ideally in Marketing and/or Pharmacy or Life Sciences, advanced degree (MBA or post-graduate degree in Marketing) a plus
- 2 to 5 years prior experience as (Junior) Brand Manager within the pharmaceutical industry. International experience esp. knowledge of the German market would be a key advantage
- Experience in a specialist-driven field, as well as knowledge of allergy and/or allergy immunotherapy a strong plus
- Languages: perfectly fluent English mandatory, fluent German highly recommended, French a plus but not mandatory
- Able to travel internationally 10% to 25% of the time (mostly in Europe, occasionally US)
- Eager to take on responsibility and be held accountable
- High levels of energy and motivation, strong passion to drive changes in clinical practice in order to improve outcomes for patients
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others, real team player
- Show strategic agility and ability to interface with multiple stakeholders
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented.
We are a Belgian clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and future commercialisation of a range of breakthrough immunotherapy products for the treatment of allergies. We currently have a headcount of 22 staff members, located at our headquarters and in the laboratory.