Global Product Manager - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
You will ensure success for our future Digital & Connectivity Portfolio
- As Global Product Manager for Digital & Connectivity (D&G) you will be an important player in the definition and ongoing development of the Digital & Connectivity Product Solutions & Interfaces that Hearing Aid Users and Hearing Care Professionals use in their everyday life.
- Software will to a larger and larger extend be key to our success in the market and the trend we see is that both Hearing Aid Users & Hearing Care Professionals interface to more and more devices, services and backend solutions from their Hearing Aids and/or Fitting Solutions.
- You will be a pivotal contributor in defining new integration opportunities, successful commercial launches, and implementation of current as well as future Product Solutions & Software integrations between our Hearing Aids, Fitting Solutions and the Digital World around us.
- You can look forward to becoming part of a small and dedicated team of four people that are constantly gaining new insights on our end users, customers, the markets and upcoming trends - in order to drive the most innovative solutions in the field of Hearing Aid Connectivity and Digital Support.
- In your daily work, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders, and you will often have the role of project leader to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
- You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks, and in short, you will be involved in:
- Ensuring that we have the necessary knowledge with regard to End User Needs, Market Trends and the Competitive Landscape.
- You will make sure that this knowledge is incorporated in both Portfolio Planning, as well as within actual Product Development in order for our Digital & Connectivity Portfolio to be attractive and competitive at all times.
- Defining Product Solution Concepts e.g. by outlining Key Product characteristics for development - based on your analysis of market needs & conditions.
- Delivery of content and final material to ensure availability at agreed Development milestones. These include technical data and description of new features.
- Providing input to campaign and communication deliverables and participate in review process.
Technical experience and commercial flair
- You probably have a Commercial and/or Engineering degree at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level.
- In addition, you have solid experience in a Global Product Manager role, preferably from a technical industry with both B2C and B2B focus, e.g. within Hearing, Electronics Devices, Software Products or Smart Device Connectivity e.g. Apps.
- Your previous career has provided you with experience of end-to-end connectivity solutions and you have a solid opinion about digital trends, necessary product improvements, general societal trends that can influence customer and end user behavior and competitive product strategies.
- Your professional behavior is characterized by constant focus on the entire value chain and not just on your own deliveries.
Further to this, then it is expected, that you have :
- A flair for selling your arguments, negotiation and conflict handling.
- Good communicating skills, and we expect that you speak and write English fluently.
- A strong urge to network
- experience from working in a matrix setting is an advantage.
- Knowledge from previously delivering Mobile Applications, Middle ware solutions and/or Software Products in general is considered advantageous.
- Lastly, since you will be part of a global organization, you can expect to travel approx. 30 days per year – worldwide.
- Our company is a market leading manufacturer of bone anchored and cochlear implant hearing systems for children and adults.
- We combine more than a century of experience in audiology and sound processing from company with decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
- Our connection to company gives us unique access to knowledge, resources and technology that we use for developing innovative and life-changing implantable hearing systems.