Global Product Manager optometric instruments (m/f) - Germany
To strengthen our team in the field of Product Management, we are seeking two Global Product Manager optometrist instruments (m/f)
- support for project management for concepts and product generating projects
- supporting the defining, managing and monitoring of new optical measuring devices and systems from our company.
- observe and analyze competitors offerings and products
- support for developing of business plans, product requirement specifications and go-to-market plans in reconciliation with our road-map and our sales organisation
- drive implementation of product relaunches and software updates
- support roll out of maintenance projects
- organize frequent meetings with product stakeholders (sales org, training team, service and R&D)
- generate and send information packages to stakeholders
- a Bachelor degree in ophthalmic optics, optometry or similar subject
- at least one year experience in working in product management or marketing in an international environment, ideally in combination with electronic systems and tools
- knowledge in lens products, lens business or medical devices market
- economic skills and experience in developing business plans as well as experience in project management with an international team is preferable
- very good communication, presentation and organization skills
- With just under 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- We develop and distribute lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.