Global Product Manager Biomaterials - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations
- Working as a Global Product Manager for Biomaterials, you will be part of a passionate and high performing team that is looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial personality with passion for biological products.
- With your capability to break down complex challenges into executive steps, you will support us in reaching our ambitious targets.
Your tasks :
- Ensure global launch readiness across all aspects for limited and full market release, e.g. regulatory approval, product availability, promotion material content, “green light” on local launch readiness
- Oversee and support local product managers during local launch (define requirements for local launch readiness, i.e. check-list)
- Identify, collect and assess user needs: transform into Product Requirement Documentation
- Develop detailed Marketing Plan, tailoring messaging towards local Dentist/Biomaterials customer groups (e.g. segment market and customer groups, determine product definition and positioning (USP/value proposition), set pricing – ASP/list price/floor price, develop promotional concept & mix)
- Define MarCom and training /education strategy and develop material/content for franchise (define MarCom brief, develop content for key document – e.g. sales binder, define requirements for promotional material – e.g. CA briefing, training / education material)
- Proactively monitor performance (sales, gross margin), seek counteractions quickly to address performance gaps
- Track market and competitors and provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis
- Manage product life cycles including launch and phase out
- Develop content for product collaterals and work with the Marketing Communication team to develop innovative promotional programs
- Develop product promotion strategy by means of clinical results and key opinion leader placements
Your profile :
- University degree in technical, life sciences, business administration or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product management, preferably in the medical device or in the area of biomaterials
- Excellent project management skills and a proven track record in achieving objectives and targets
- Comfortable in working within a fast-paced, global business environment is a must
- Multinational minded individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and German, fluency in any other languages is an asset
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.