Global Pricing Analyst - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- The Global Pricing Analyst is responsible for operational Pricing activities on a daily basis.
- He evaluates Global Pricing impacts of new product or line extension launches and post-launch price changes.
- All Pricing related tools and databases are maintained and accurate to ensure quality, data-driven, recommendations.
- Her/his task is The price optimization to maximize Global revenues.
- She/He provides analysis and information of Global environment changes that could impact Pricing of products.
- Ensure quality control of data within Prices in Market database (PIM)
- Keep track of all price changes and price submissions in Prices in Market database (PIM)
- Evaluate and discuss impact of post-launch price changes (according to SOP) by analysing potential business impact of price changes on other markets
- Evaluate and provide recommendations about launch sequence and prices for new products / new indications / new formulations to optimize launches and prices over the markets, aligned with global pricing strategies
- Deliver and communicate recommendations to management in a clear and simple form
- Provide pricing information to Brand leaders / TA heads for in-line portfolio
- Maintain updated and accurate international reference price matrix and model by building a strong relationship with M&S
- Train and communicate on pricing related activities to ensure stakeholders aware of processes and pricing tasks and deliverables
- Update and maintain SOPs where appropriate
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree in finance and/or economics
- Master is an advantage
- Market access, reimbursement and payer knowledge are an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Analytical/numerical thinker capable of identifying both the depth and breadth of data required to answer questions accurately
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box”
- Fluent in English