Global Medical Content Manager - United Kingdom
Global Medical Content Manager
6 months temporary contract
To strengthen our Global Medical Group, we are looking to fill the position of: Global Medical Content Manager.
About the Role
The Global Medical Content Manager supports the delivery of specific areas of medical initiatives in support of Global Medical Affairs Team (GMAT) objectives. These could include, but are not necessarily restricted to, medical information and scientific communications.
- Medical Lead support to develop, manage external agencies and obtain the UCB global governance approvals on zinc for all medical content
- Work with Medical Lead and Global Medical Information to identify content needs, responsible for creating Data on File and identifies resource needs for creating and maintaining Global MI content this includes updating dashboard of received enquiries for insights sharing across bPVU
- Work with medical colleagues across the medical network including Medical Affairs Excellence, Patient Value Solutions and Operations, Regional and Country affiliates and other key functions to ensure effective implementation of Global Medical Affairs Communication and Content strategy as defined in the integrated Medical Affairs Plan (iMAP)
- Providing appropriate direction on selected projects to medical communication agencies to support the timely and cost-effective development and demonstrates ability to provide clear, concise status updates
- Assist in providing written or verbal responses to individuals requesting medical information on romosozumab by evaluating the scientific merits of published information and extracting pertinent data from the scientific literature
- Educated to Scientific or Medical degree level or equivalent.
- Proficient user of standard MS Office(required), zinc (required) and datavision (preferred) systems
- Have hands on Medical Information and Medical Writing experience
- Ability to conceptually organize and analyse data, interpret, and synthesize complex clinical and non-clinical statistical reports to derive key outcomes and messages; ability to translate scientific and technical issues for diverse audiences
- Ability to conduct an in-depth analysis of published and unpublished data and engage cross-functional colleagues to identify appropriate resources to utilise in addressing complex medical information inquiries
- Experience or background in working within the pharmaceutical industry, awareness of compliance issues and guidelines around medical communication and publications
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to ensure execution of deliverable successfully
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible, with positive attitude, strong ability to multi task, prioritize projects effectively and communicate at all levels within the company
What We Offer
We are building the next generation biopharma leader and need exceptional individuals to achieve this goal. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference and deliver results
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmaceutical, Manager, Content Strategy, Healthcare, Science, Management, Marketing