Global Medical Affairs Lead - United States
Incyte is looking for a driven, compassionate and innovative Global Medical Affairs Lead (GMAL) to support the global launch and lifecycle management for the Incyte?s Oncology program while reporting to the VP, Global Medical Affairs.
This role is vital to achieving program goals and offers an opportunity to work on a variety of projects that reflect the company?s patient focused mission.
As a Global Medical Affairs Lead, you will specifically work to develop the medical strategy and execution of key deliverables within Global Medical Affairs, and provide a coordinated approach to building Incyte?s medical leadership, through cross functional and regional alignment.
You will be expected to partner closely with Global Medical Directors, and align with colleagues in other key functions to build alignment on key initiatives including optimal approach to data generation, communication and supporting access and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to enhance the scientific and clinical understanding of the pipeline and brand therapies.
As the GMAL, you will also be responsible for the coordination of Medical Affairs activities including
- Development and execution of integrated medical plans (evidence generation and scientific communications)
- Global external expert engagement plans
- Patient centric activities
- Medical advisory boards
- Ensuring the alignment of the publication and medical evidence to the integrated medical plan
- Providing appropriate input into the global investigator sponsored research and collaborations
- Other medical affairs activities as agreed with the VP, GMA.
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, Pharm. D.)
- Medical Affairs experience (2+ years) At least 4+ years total of pharmaceutical or relevant medical/clinical experience minimum.
- Understanding of drug development and commercialization processes including understanding of outcomes research /payer access issues
- Proven ability to generate, analyze and interpret clinical trial and published data
- Track record of successfully developing and executing Medical Plans both in terms of evidence generation, scientific communications and external expert engagements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and products simultaneously to ensure timely, on-target and within budget accomplishment of tasks
- The candidate is expected to have strong project management skills and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including development, marketing, and health outcomes.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Oncology experience
- Global and Country launch experience
- Diagnostics experience
- Patient Advocacy Experience