Global Medical Advisor in Global Safety, Regulatory & Medical Affairs - Denmark
- Does interpretation and communication of science inspire you in the rapidly evolving field of diabetes and cardiovascular medicine? We are seeking a new colleague.
- Our company is looking for a Medical Doctor with experience within diabetes and/or cardiovascular medicine to join Global Medical Affairs, GLP-1 Diabetes as Global Medical Adviser in the Company Headquarters to support expanding activities in relation to our cardiovascular outcome trials to help improve the lives of patients worldwide
Global Medical Affairs, GLP-1 Diabetes is a growing area, responsible for building and delivering consistent scientific communication across all phases of clinical trials, including our cardiovascular outcome trials, with our GLP-1 analogues.
- As a Global Medical Adviser you belong to a highly motivated group of Medical Doctors with clinical, research and pharmaceutical experience, who are passionate about science and ensuring that the results of our trials are appropriately interpreted and communicated.
- By working closely with Brand Marketing and Market Access, the Global Medical Adviser is also an integral part to set directions and give input to the product strategy, positioning and value communication.
- Internally, the Global Medical Adviser works together with highly professional and specialized teams within clinical reporting, drug discovery, publication planning, clinical development, regulatory, health economy and outcomes research, brand marketing, communication, as well as key affiliates.
- The Global Medical Adviser will be involved in the planning and execution of the global publication strategy and participates actively in the development and review process of scientific publications.
- Externally, the Global Medical Adviser will act as a liaison between our company and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) within diabetes and cardiology, actively building the global KOL strategy.
- The Global Medical Adviser is a strategic partner within an interdisciplinary project team and provides input to clinical development plans from a marketing and communication perspective.
- The role must maintain relationships with external experts and cultivate relationships with new opinion leaders, through Global Advisory Board meetings.
- The Global Medical Adviser is an internal and external resource, developing, reviewing and approving educational and promotional material, incl. slide kits, online training activities, etc.
- This position is also responsible for external medical education programs and activities at international scientific meetings and online platforms.
- The candidate must have a background as Medical Doctor with relevant clinical experience, preferably within both diabetes and cardiovascular medicine and ideally a research background (clinical or basic science).
- Previous experience from a pharmaceutical company is a plus.
- The candidate must be pro-active and action-oriented, with a strong drive, and focus on results, as well as being extrovert, engaged and customer-oriented.
- The candidate must also be a team-player who can build/maintain good relationships with peers and colleagues, be well-structured and perseverance, have High integrity and good at solving problems, as well as a flexible attitude with willingness to travel and motivated for personal development.
- The candidate must be fluent in both oral and written English (company language) and strong presentation skills.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.