Global Marketing Support Co-Op Job - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
We have an opportunity for a Co-Op student to join an international team at a well-regarded global organization. The student will gain direct exposure to many different aspects of marketing both traditional and non-traditional. The Co-Op will be part of a team that is fun, energetic and works well together to develop marketing for a wide range of products in the cattle, sheep, swine, poultry, aqua, equine and companion animals categories. The role of the Global Integrated Marketing Support Co-Op is to support the team in developing and executing marketing communication campaigns.
- Support Associate Directors, Integrated Marketing Support in planning and execution of marketing communication program.
- Participate in agency brief development, planning and follow up action plan with marketing communication agencies.
- Help support promotional needs of Global Business Units.
- Must be in the third or fourth year of pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Advertising degree program.
- Candidates should be able to work FULL TIME for SIX MONTHS (begin June 2017).
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong project management, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently reporting to multiple managers across diverse product lines.
- Previous experience in Marketing; Knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop if possible.
- Interest in pursuing a career in Animal Science.
- Second language a plus
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Madison
Employee Status: Temporary
Number of Openings: 1
Relocation Provided: None
Company Trade Name:Merck
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Temporary, Graphic Design, Animal Health, Advertising, Contract, Marketing, Creative, Veterinary