Global Marketing Senior Manager, Oncology -- IMLYGIC - United States
Key responsibilities include:
1. Marketing strategy and tactical planning with close collaboration with regional and local marketing.
2. Seek and identify brand and customer insights via market research and identify and capitalize on these insights.
3. Leverage deep customer, marketplace and competitor insights to translate to business drivers for melanoma and other indications, and create a coordinated commercialization plan with early launch markets
4. Partner with country marketing to provide global perspective on pull through plan for Oncolytic Immunotherapy campaign
5. Identify and own key business drivers to grow top line for IMLYGIC
6. Oversight of third party agency partners to develop, track, and overall manage project budgets
7. Contribute to the development of IMLYGIC Global Commercial Plan
8. Participate and contribute towards the global commercial efforts and business plan
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 1 year of Marketing experience
Master’s degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 2 years of Marketing experience
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 3 years of Marketing experience
Associate’s degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 5 years of Marketing experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or Sales including 6 years of Marketing experience
- Master’s degree and 6 years of marketing experience in the biopharma industry
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of marketing experience in the biopharma industry
- Oncology experience
- International (ex-US, specifically Europe)
- Experience working on disease state education programs or promotional teams
- Strong commercial marketing acumen and ability to translate science into commercial opportunity.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership experience producing business results, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with the promotion legal/regulatory environment.
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to influence teams with diverse backgrounds
- Strong competitive mindset, including ability to champion ideas, take decisions and focus on results
- Experience working with non-sales force promotional channels
- Proven ability to proactively problem-solve in a matrix environment
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.